The City’s Minority Business Development invites small business owners to attend the Building Better Business Mentorship program informational session on Wednesday, July 9 at 9 a.m. at Main Street Station, 1500 Main Street. The Building Better Business Mentorship program is designed to help develop the capacity of minority and emerging small businesses.
A participating business can expect the following from the mentorship program:
· A 12- month relationship commitment with an associate who takes active interest in their business success
· Consultation in a specific, needed area of expertise
· Business development suggestions
· A sounding board
· One-on-one interaction (by phone or in person) for at least one hour per month
· A meaningful business relationship with a qualified mentor.
· A match based on an initial assessment of mentee needs and mentor skills
· Manageable time commitment
· Classes and workshops designed to promote business growth
For more information about the Wednesday, July 9, Building Better Business Mentorship program information session, call the City’s Minority Business Development at (804) 646-5947.
Register today at www.SignUpGenius.com/go/10C0A49A4AD23A3F85-building
Register today as seating for the information session is limited.